CELEBRATE LOVE AT RAFFLES THE PALM DUBAI, THE ROMANTIC BEACHFRONT RESORT WHERE TIME STOPS
As the month of love is just around the corner, guests are invited to celebrate romance in palatial style at the most romantic beachfront resort, Raffles The Palm Dubai. Crafted by the greatest European artisans, the vibrant beach palace offers an idyllic backdrop to a romantic getaway where time slows down for an extraordinary Valentine.
Couples can celebrate their love at Raffles The Palm with an array of experiences crafted by masters, a specially curated wine and cocktail menu available across the restaurants, a romantic backdrop decorated with rose petals, and a rose tribute to all the women visiting the resort on the day.
My Raffles Valentine
Guests seeking a whole-rounded Valentine’s Day celebration will only need to look as far as Raffles the Palm. Here love birds can start their celebrations with a sensory escape at the award-winning Cinq Mondes Spa, followed by a relaxing afternoon tea. Couples are invited to continue their intimate getaway with a romantic dinner by the beach, closing their evening with a sweet treat at the award-winning Sola Jazz Lounge, where they can enjoy the romantic notes of famed Sinatra classics.
- AED 5500 per couple, including a 60-minute couple Royal Massage, two glasses of Champagne, Afternoon Tea with unlimited soft drinks and tea or coffee, dinner by the beach, and dessert with drinks at Sola Jazz Lounge (Tuesday, 14th February 2023).
Your Love Story
Raffles The Palm invites guests to become the lead characters in their own love story while staying at the vibrant beach resort with romantic mise-en-scènes galore. Couples can experience a rejuvenating massage and waltz into the evening with a dreamy, private dinner set against the backdrop of stellar Dubai skyline views by the beach.
- Prices start from AED 5555, including breakfast, a 60-minute couple Royal Massage at Cinq Mondes Spa, and a private Cabana Dinner by the beach.
Few settings can rival the beachfront of Raffles The Palm for a dinner to remember. This Valentine’s Day, guests can surrender to the soothing sound of the waves on the shore as they indulge in an intimate dinner served by a private butler and framed by the romantic backdrop of Raffles The Palm’s private beach.
- AED 3800, including non-alcoholic sparkling wine, a five-course set menu, and a bouquet of red roses (From Saturday, 11th February to Tuesday, 14th February 2023).
- AED 4800, including Taittinger Champagne, a five-course set menu, and a bouquet of red roses (From Saturday, 11th February to Tuesday, 14th February 2023).
At Piatti by The Beach, romance reaches new heights. Couples can travel to the unparalleled charm of the Southern Italian Coast, surrounded by the atmospheric warmth and ambience of the Mediterranean. Dining by flickering candlelight against Dubai’s iconic skyline backdrop is sure to awaken the most romantic souls.
- AED 2500, including a four-course menu and two glasses of champagne or mocktails, served by a personal butler.
Foodie Love Affair
Matagi, Dubai’s prime destination for Japanese cuisine served with a dash of theatricality, is welcoming lovers of another kind this Valentine’s Day. Food lovers can relish a sumptuous Valentine’s dinner while listening to a seductive set from the restaurant’s resident DJ.
- AED 1750 per couple, including a six-course set menu and a choice of two signature cocktails (14th February 2023).
Framed by gold accents, ruby-red velvet furnishings and a glittering chandelier, Blüthner Hall is the perfect choice for a royal celebration. Guests can treat their loved ones to a decadent Afternoon Tea, served daily from 2:00pm to 6:00pm, from Saturday, 11th February to Tuesday, 14th February 2023.
- AED 450, including unlimited soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- AED 650, including two glasses of champagne.
What better way to slow time down and focus on a romantic escape than a sensory journey at the vibrant beach resort, Raffles The Palm? Partnering with the award- winning Cinq Mondes Spa, this Valentine’s Day Raffles The Palm offers guests the opportunity to experience a blissful massage, followed by a personalised Valentine’s Day afternoon tea experience at Blüthner Hall.
- AED 1800 per couple, including two glasses of Champagne, a 60-minute couple Royal Massage, afternoon tea with unlimited soft drinks, and tea or coffee (From Saturday, 11th February to Tuesday, 14th February 2023 – from 2:00pm – 6:00pm).
My Funny Valentine
For a one-of-a-kind Valentine’s celebration, the award-winning Sola Jazz Lounge offers guests the opportunity to savour a curated four-course sharing dinner, serenaded by the talented Ciaran Fox as he performs on the romantic notes of Sinatra’s classics.
- AED 695 per couple, including a bottle of bubbly, red or white wine from a selected menu and a sharing four-course set-menu dinner (Tuesday, 14th February 2023).
Journey of Senses
Cinq Mondes Spa at Raffles The Palm invites couples to celebrate their love with a journey of senses to slow down time and enjoy the pampering benefits of a relaxing Royal Balinese Massage that will melt away any tension and stress. The journey continues with a sublime Bali Flower Facial, a unique treatment blending five tropical flowers to moisturise deep down and brighten the complexion, leaving guests feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- AED 1999 per couple, including a 60-minute Royal Balinese Massage, a 30- minute Bali Flower Facial, a glass of champagne, and some decadent Valentine’s chocolates.
– ENDS –
About Raffles The Palm Dubai:
The palatial beach resort occupies a prime location on the Palm Jumeirah Island and offers 387 luxurious rooms, suites and villas. The resort features spectacular sea views, a private white sand beach, an indoor and outdoor pool and a selection of restaurants such as Matagi, Piatti and Sola Jazz Lounge. The property encompasses a range of facilities with Raffles’ quintessential standards of service, including a 24-hour Raffles Butler and the private Raffles Lounge. With classic furnishings, the hotel opens up into the grand Blüthner Hall and a dedicated Raffles Patisserie serving chocolates and pastries. Visitors can pamper themselves in the Cinq Mondes Spa, offering 23 treatment rooms, two private spa suites, scrub rooms, hammams and fully equipped gym and yoga classes. The resort has also partnered with Virtuoso, a global network of agencies that craft bespoke trips and create unique experiences for guests around the world.
Find out more here: www.rafflesthepalmdubai.com
Founded in Singapore in 1887, Raffles Hotels, Resorts and Residences are places where ideas are born, history is made and stories and legends are created. At each landmark address, distinguished guests and residents will find a world of elegance and enchanted glamour, where Raffles’ renowned legacy of gracious service knows no bounds. As the authentic heart of a destination, Raffles champions fine art and design, and fosters culture in all its forms, guiding guests to make discoveries in their own time and way. Raffles’ commitment to local communities is expressed through diverse initiatives with a unified mission to actively support the arts and the environment. From one generation to the next, visitors arrive as guests, leave as friends, and return as family. Raffles can be found in key international locations including Singapore, Paris, Istanbul, Dubai, Doha, Maldives, Udaipur, Phnom Penh and Bali; with flagship openings upcoming in London, Boston, Macau and Bahrain in 2023. Raffles is part of Accor, a world leading hospitality group counting over 5,500 properties throughout more than 110 countries, and a participating brand in ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a lifestyle loyalty program providing access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences.